Aima Kora-Luh (Warcrow) - WIP

Hinton

Got this one from Duende a little while back (because she's either trying to challenge me or drive me crazy; not sure which yet) and I decided to just try and paint it up. Still a ways to go with this, but I was showing it to Duende and she asked if I was going to post any WIP of it, so here they are.

I also did a little experiment with the photography on this. On the top is a comp shot where I've adjusted the levels a bit; on the bottom is a comp shot that is just cropped and resized. Just wondering which one looks better.

Thanks!

#1:

aima042907comphe6.jpg

#2:

aima042907comp1qt0.jpg

Hey! How about some feedback here! :mad: I did sent this too him since (when I looked it over) it seemed to have enough tiny and ill-defined bits to make a painter of several years crazy, much less a painter of several months. (Yes, all part of my evil plot to get my more difficult minis painted by others) Muhahaha!

Personally, I like the colors and think you could probably reference Cindy's Ashkrypt to help define the glass bottles. And I hope you do something more with her little lizardy buddy hanging on her thigh there.

This one looks like you've just got the base colors in at the moment which will turn out well, just there isn't a tone for me to critique at the moment unless she is done or close to it. :D

I see where you started on the jars which you've got shadowed in. Interested in seeing how you bring that one through.

It's a bit early to give feedback, I think. As Nathan mentioned, it looks as if most things are basecoated and not much more. Of course, if this is not the case, then I suggest to add more depth to basically all of it. Keep at it and show some more WIPs as you go along. :)