CMON seems to be down.

tzor

Well, Donna you'll just have to make due at the Wyrd Bar. It's less crowded and more clean here. And it doesn't seem Nathan's around manning the bar much, so we should be able to sneak around and break into "the good stuff".

Shhhhhh......! ;)

:cheers:

:laugh: kicking back, putting feet up on the coffee table........resting with a tall cool frost girlie drink with a crazy straw..sllllllerppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhhh refreshing, now to figure out where the Playgirl magazines are hidden. ;)

ow I want into the Wyrd freakbar. I managed to break the 1000 posts barrier here. Still a way to go for freaking on cmon. I'll bring the magazines ;) And preferably a nude model... well for life drawing and sculpting classes ofcourse ;) The mags alone don't cut it for that. When I'm hanging around at the bar I might as well make it usefull :)

Or maybe a male 1000+ posting wyrdo for that.... joehoo....... Eric , could you come over to the bar for a moment please. (only fair as he admitted breaking cmon)