Looking for a kneeling mini

Skya

Title says it all, I'm looking for a mini in a kneeling position. At this point, as the only thing out there I have found the hasslefree female paladin, I'm just looking for any other options. I dont really care if it's male or female, modern or a medieval. I'm looking for something I can have kneeling at an alter as if praying. I'd prefer a modern military piece or a medival knight and a more realism based style given my preference, ( I like hasslefree, but Kev's stuff is a tad cartoony for what I'm doing) but I'm willing to look at other things for conversion possibilities.

Hmmmm the cleric is kinda cool. Might work, still a little cartoony if you know what I mean?

I did seriously look at her and decided she was just way to scantily clad to belong kneeling at an alter in a church. I am considering taking this one:

http://www.darkswordminiatures.com/gallery/p_set1lostprince1.htm

and repositionsing it at the waist and knees. Not sure if I'm a good enough sculpter too pull it off, but it might be worth a shot.

I had that prince figure from darksword miniatures. And I'll be honest. I'm a fairly good sculptor but that one I wouldn't bother try to get the converion done on like you want. The twist in the body, the armor, cloth and flow of it and the very fine sculptingstyle of Tom Meier combined... would make this a nightmare to convert into a kneeling miniature. Also the facial expression is off in my oppinion, but that's more taste then anything. The hair is sculpted dynamic as well.

...the bases are a problem if you want to do any converting, but I like that one.

That mini is what prompted me to purchase a Dremel and sort of figure out how to use it. :-> I think the newer Dark Sword sculpts are released with a detached decorative base, or at least some of them are.

Guest Eastern Front Studios

Noel glad you likes the paladin, I have wanted to do a small dio/vignette of our minis with this guy praying but never had a proper looking shrine I really cared for,. so when we release these statue/suits of armor I will probably box them together as a set.

http://www.easternfrontstudios.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=68

see what you think, thanks again.