Computer problems - Hijacked to Disgusting Foods

cdukino

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out how much I like this smug looking smilie... :proud: :laugh:

Seriously, I do eat unhealthy food, but I also try to eat healthy food as often as I can so that I don't have to feel bad about eating the unhealthy food now and then. And, you can make really delicious food that is also healthy.

@ callumrice: I fully expect a review on the taste of brushes. It turns out it is NOT my monitor afterall. I tested it and very soon it became painfully obvious that wasn't it as the image on screen became as worse as ever.

So I now suspect my graphical card. Guess I can only know when buying a new one and putting that in. I need Peter's help for that. But atleast it's cheaper then a new monitor for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah grafhic cards are pretty expensive... expecially the good ones that allow for playing new games (not that I do often but still).

And no... that's paint drinking... not brush eating. That's a totally differnt culinair experience. I suggest starting at the brushtip as appetiser and then work your way through the rest ;) I'll let you pick the saus... because I'm nice like that. ;)

I vote Vegamite! That stuff sounds disgusting enough to fall under "cruel and unusual punishments" and it sounds like it's only slightly better than blending medium.

Besides, if brush-licking makes you a better painter [see Ritual's sig] then eating your brushes should make you a painting prodigy! Have at!

:D