Heros

EricJ

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Hiro could not prevent her from going to work that day, since Ando met her.

So I'm assuming Sylar got her brain.

I do wonder what he's doing with the brains. He and Saresh figured out that the key to the power was in the brain so he's taking the brains and somehow taking the powers. Could be eating them, but that's a bit simplistic. I think he's somehow turning them into a device. Making a watch out of brain parts that he can use to manipulate the powers.

Juts a wild theory.

I don't think he can sense the power in someone; that the telekene was "broken".

He went after the wrong cheerleader after all, and apparently didn't know that Peter had powers.

Well, I finally watched my recorded episode of Hereos. I'm a little concerned that Charlie and I share a birthday. Does that mean something? Should I be worried that a crazy super-powered homocidal maniac will be coming after my brain!? :laugh:

I'm also wondering what the rationale is behind everybody's powers appearing at the same time. Also why everyone with Powers appear to be in thier 30's or younger. And also waiting for the cop to have a point for being there.

Hopefully more answers next week, but then no more new episodes until after the new year! :(

I listed the episodes identified on IMDB as having Ando in them.

For some reason he's the most updated of the actors on the show. I think he's supposed to be the next big star. Funny that he's not one of the supers.

Anyway, according to IMDB on him, he's still got these episodes coming:

Fallout (1 December 2006) - Ando Masahashi

The Fix (31 December 2006) - Ando Masahashi

Godsend (1 January 2007) - Ando Masahashi

So technically there is next week and 1 more episode before the new year, but actually, why would there be an episode 12/31/06 and another 1/1/07? 12/31 is a Sunday. Odd.

Come to think of it, 12/1 is this Friday.

Something is not right with IMDB's dates, or they are going to screw up the timing of the program.

Oh well, doesn't affect me as I watch it on the web site anyway.

[edit] One more thing: interesting back story on Nicki/Jessica wasn't it? At least we know who Jessica is now. Just how or what will become of her we'll have to wait and see.

I kind of thought the Jessica thing was interesting but I'm not sure if she's actually there or if mom just happens to have a split personality and she is the one seeing Jessica and when she comes to somethng that she can't cope with, she turns on her sister who happens to be everything she is not.

Be interesting to see how that pans out.

I'm still very curious about the whole tattoo thing and just what exactly Dad is doing with the captured heroes.

I thought it was a pretty good episode; gives us some insight on the pasts of some of the characters. It does explain why Nathan wants to avoid the subject of his flying.

At least we know exactly who Sylar is now; although they didn't exactly explain how he takes the powers of others. Not sure I want to know.

Like FF, I'm curious about the tattoos and what the Dad is up to.

True. Not only do they all begin to develop powers at the same time, but they also all develop that tattoo at the same time.

I'm not buying the whole genetics thing. I mean, Suresh followed genetic markers to identify these people. He had to be doing a hell of a lot of genaeology.

Anyone else not trust that Indian guy who tried to talk both Suresh AND Mohinder out of following the pattern to the supers? I think he knows something.

For one thing, he totally lied to Mohinder about the kid. He knew about the kid already.

Again, I don't think Sylar knows when something isn't working in someone's head. He would have been able to detect Peter, Hiro, the Cop, and probably even the Hatian, and he would have got the right cheerleader in the locker room. He was totally surprised when Clair got back up after he slammed her into the wall.

p.s. I'm still wondering if the little girl has powers.

Aw, man! No new episodes until Jan. 22! That blows.

Anwyay, interesting episode tonight. If you didn't catch it, then I won't spoil anything for you, but definitely some twists and turns.

And yes, a Hero dies.

I was thinking that it would be some hero that was introduced and then killed in the same episode (much like The Waitress was), but it wasn't. It's someone that's been around for a while.

Given the developments, it's going to be really interesting to see what happens.

Man, why did they have to kill Lady Jessica? Now she can never give birth to the Quizzach Haderach.

(raise your hand if you have any idea what I'm talking about)

Has everyone seen it now? Cause I'm going to start talking about it.

Loved Sylar. Don't know why his abilities aren't supposed to work in that room, but he warned Glasses man and they didn't do anything about it.

("I know how things work" - clearly he knew how the room worked and knew how to get around that)

Why he was resistant to Eden I can't say, but I still don't know why the dad was.

Eden said "if the Hatian could talk..." but then he does. Why is he making everyone think he's a mute?

So someone here seems to have predicted it right about the radiation guy.

I like how he dreamed all the heroes, even the ones he hasn't met. But why did he dream Isaac's girlfriend?

Okay, enough for now.

I think Sylar's powers didn't work in the room because the Haitian was always there when glasses man was, blocking his powers. Then when Eden went in, the Haitian was at Claire's, so she was not protected from his powers. That's just my theory anyway. How Sylar was able to resist her I dont know.

Oh and I loved the feedback effect of the cop and Peter, that was great :D

I have so many questions too, and I figure they will answer them in January, but here are some:

1. Why is Peter getting sick and what with? Is it just a normal cold or something more ominous?

2. Why did Peter have those dreams? It seems his powers come from being around others with powers, so the dreams seem kinda out of place to me. Or maybe he retains some latent powers from each of his encounters, and Isaac's power is trying to push through in his dreams?

3. Why is the Haitian going against his boss about Claire? What does he know?

I'm sure there's more rumbling around in my head, but those are the 3 I thought of right off.

Oh and Vince, I think he was dreaming Isaac's girlfriend because she's sorta become Peter's girlfriend. Or at least she's emotionally involved with him. I get your Dune reference but not in regards to who was killed... ?