NEWS: New Forge World fig Eldar Avatar

cdukino

Taken from the newsletter:

Hi,

The hour has come around at last and this is your final newsletter before the delights of Games Day UK are upon us, and here at Forge World we are still working flat-out make our part of the event the best we possibly can. To say Forge World will be represented in force at Games Day UK is an understatement; not only will we have our sales stand packed to the gunwales with all the stock we can manage, you’ll also get the chance to meet our whole team of designers and sculptors, catch a glance at what the future has in store from us, and even see our forthcoming air-combat game Aeronautica Imperialis in action!

Also, as in previous years, we’ll be offering a brand new special edition model to commemorate the event, and this year it’s a treat for Warhammer players and collectors alike in the shape of a multi-part resin Slann model to lead your lizard hordes to victory, or merely gaze inscrutably from your display case.

But all that aside this newsletter previews for you the last of the new models we’re hoping to showcase at Games Day UK; further additions to the fantastically grim new Death Korps of Krieg range in the shape of more heavy weapons teams, and last but by no means least, a model that has been the source of much guesswork and rumour, so without further ado I give you the Eldar Avatar…

Alan Bligh,

Forge World.

Not my thing, but some might like it. Knowing forgeworld bloody expensive though. The Avatar:

This is the special edition Slann mage. In my uppinnion pretty f-ugly (special edition in the sence of to ugly to sell normally so make it special edition to make it collectable and sell anyway?... Maybe I should see it painted to get convinced.). But then again that's me. Again probably costing an arm and a leg too:

slann1.jpg

slann83.jpg

Death Korps of Krieg Autocannon Teams:

Not my theme, but nice if you are into this I guess.

autocannoncomp17.jpg

autocannoncomp7.jpg

autocannoncomp20.jpg

Mortar team:

mortar14comp.jpg

Heavy stubber team:

stubbercomp13f.jpg