Noreth Skyblade --Girlyman Elf ;)

Mclimbin

Hey all,

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted such nice comments about my paintjob, even if most of you thought my elf was too girly for the TTII contest! ;)

Oh, and a really special thanks to the one person who voted for the poor girlyman Noreth! LOL

I took some better photos so here they are, though I'm not sure I like the background still--I think I might make the gradient not go all the way to white, or at least not as quickly. Anyway, here is my testosterone-challenged warrior, Noreth Skyblade! ;)

norethcomposite7or.jpg

Heh, I have to admit that I asked after this miniature myself to find out if it was a male or female and was surprised that it was male. Hey, we've all seen some fella's out there that make us pause for a moment in wonder though.

Good job, nice soft colors that compliment each other and overall I like the NMM (bronze?) that you did.

Knowing the miniature industry, if this was indeed a girl they would let us know without a doubt! ;)

I really like the paintjob, as I said in my comment! Too bad it was up against such stiff competition or it would most likely have gained many more votes!