HORROR clix!

I'm not overly fond of hero-clix from a mini lover standpoint, but they do have some moderately cool stuff..

BUT there is a new line coming out called Horror-clix

Here are the starting 6....

www.wizkidsgames.com/horrorclix/figures.asp

Not bad, but not something I would get excited about....

BUT I did this!!!

ct2.jpg

ct1.jpg

That very well may be the coolest CLIX I have ever saw!!!

For once I like that something is limited edition. I can't see too many people using this in a game.

The way of getting it is interesting. Retailers can get one "free."

It's amazing that they can product this in the same series with that chick in red With the katana and paintbrush - whatever she’s supposed to be. The rest of the stuff in horrorclix looks pretty awful. I am also disappointed that the victims are only chits and not minis themselves.

Anyway, this is a very good Cthulu - and it’s 16 inches tall!

It's on their site. If you are a retailier, you get one free by ordering a certain number of starter sets. Otherwise you have to go to Gen-Con, Origins or I think one other con I've forgotten. They are limited so I think they will go fast and be pricey.

Ah, here it is:

" It’ll be offered in limited numbers at the WizKids® retail booths at the Origins, Gen Con, and Dragon*Con gaming conventions—but retailers who stock the HorrorClix game can receive one absolutely free! Any retailer who orders 12 HorrorClix Starter Sets and two cases of HorrorClix Boosters will receive a Great Cthulhu for his or her store as a gift from WizKids—absolutely free! "

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/wk_article.asp?cid=40709