It's ON!

EricJ

Well I was hoping that they would pimp mine. I have no stereo, my back bumper is held up by a bungee cord. The front hood is smashed in. And when I go over a bump my glove box pops open, it also does it when I shift gears.

you need to apply to "pimp my ride" sounds like you have a good one!

it seems there is another geek-art based EricJ in this little world of ours (in california as well!!!)

http://ericj-art.com/

It's on now!

Somehow I never had this problem ;) Then again, I'm sure you were never identified with the guy from Real Genius or called "Lancelot" in a pure move of desparation by someone who couldn't pronounce it... :soapbox:

Later,

Laszlo

Well I was hoping that they would pimp mine. I have no stereo, my back bumper is held up by a bungee cord. The front hood is smashed in. And when I go over a bump my glove box pops open, it also does it when I shift gears.

Sounds like my friend's old car "Deerslayer". 84? Honda CVCC that would not die.... Got the moniker from trading blows with a deer in Monterey (both opponents left the field under their own power ;) ). He abused the CRAP out of that car and it kept going. Didn't change the oil for a year during college.... Brakes got down to metal on metal. Sad sight, but amazing what a car will take.

Later,

Laszlo

Hah, don't worry about the muffler. When I went to Detroit, I quickly found out that they had the WORST roads in the world. If you haven't been there, believe me, the canyons in those roads are horrible due to the fact that they have no weight limit on semi's in that state, and the first time you are driving along and see an '18' wheeler semi drive past you with 40 (yes, you read that correctly) tires, you will damn near run off the road staring at it.

Anyhow, due to the weight that they put on those semi's, they tear the roads up bad. In 16 month period I tore the muffler off my car 5 times. After awhile, I would just drive with it loud as could be until I would get a ticket, then go fix it, because a month later it would be torn off again anyhow.

Hah, don't worry about the muffler. When I went to Detroit, I quickly found out that they had the WORST roads in the world.

Are you sure you weren't in Pennsylania?

I live close enough to the Maryland border that I make regular trips to Hagerstown and I can tell when I cross the state line with my eyes shut!

Fortunately, I don't drive with my eyes closed tooo often!

:hahaha: :driver:

:focus:

Another one! Well, almost... his first name is Eric and his last name begins with a "J" AND he also lives in CA, so it's possible, if he would shorten it.. Here's a link to his site:

Eric Joyner

If any of you collect the annual Spectrum artbooks, he did the cover for Spectrum 11 along with a couple of more submissions within.

And don't forget the other Eric Johns and and an eric-jacque that have galleries at CMON. I wonder where they live?

They're everywhere!! :bump: