NEWS: Reaper releases new Dragon - Cinder.

Cool, glad to know I'm not the only one that things Sandra's sculpting is sub-par at best. Really doesn't do anything for me, any of her stuff, and I still wonder why she is such a 'name' in the industry besides the fact that she's been in it for so very long.

Now Gael's dragon - wow. That is a kickin' beast and would tempt the hell out of me (hrrmmmm ... thinking .... and some of you know what I mean by that ...)

:hat:

I pulled the dragon pic from Gael from the creafig site where there is a tute for sculpting the wings.

I think he is doing his own range ,Mandragon, and this could well be the mascot figure cos to me the torso is quite humanoid.

I think thats what makes it different and more vicious looking.

I have some of Sandra's miniatures but now that I come to think about it, they are all unprimed and sitting in a box as they never really grabbed my attention that well after the spontaneous buy or someone giving them to me.

Don';t like the dragon. Looks like they based it on a Green Dragon from the old D&D line with that big neck frill. Paint job is really substandard too for someone as big as them. Might look better with a good paint job.

LOoooOooOOVE that other one you up up Mr. Klute! I wan't, I want! I also want to get my hands on that Black Dragon that Wizards of the Coast put out a few years back and I can't seem to find.