Welcome to the new website!

Welcome!

If you are interested in participating in the forums please take a moment to introduce yourselves (many of you may already know one another) and let me know what you think of the new website.

The website will be evolving over the next several months so there will be some changes, updates, additions and for things that don't work too well, removal. Please take a moment to let me know what works and what doesn't. Have an idea and would like to see it implimented - let me know and there might be the possibilty of it happening.

This site will grow with your participation and your input is greatly appreciated and more importantly, welcomed!

Well one thing you may or may not want to do is add titles like Posting freak, newbie... ect., ect., ect. I know some people like to see that next to their posting total.

Something else you may want to add is a complete list of members. It would be cool to be able to see who all is registered on the site. If that is already available plaese let me know! :thumb:

:peace:

Hi folks!

Yup 'promising' is what I thought of it too. Ah hell, who am I trying to kid, I giggled like a little girl getting a puppy when this thing started to come together (chuckle).

I do have the option of adding 'user titles' but I haven't implimented them yet. The generic terms was 'Junior Member, Senior Member .. etc' and I didn't bother to activate it yet as I was interested in trying to come up with something a tad more interested than JR. SR. Thoughts and suggestions?

As for viewing the members list, yup, its available, though I took it out of the top there. I'll see about adding it over to the selection here in the near future.

Hello all!

For those not familar with my handle I'm Maya. I'm a miniature fanatic as well as painter, one of Nathan's Moderators for this board and part owner of Wyvern Games, LLC. I also happen to be a natural born message board lurker and tend to be short and to the point when I do post. :hello:

Hi FF,

just a short note to congratulate you on the new design of the website. Looks great. I had some reservations when first seeing the design, thought it looked a little 'cluttered'. However, it took me only a short time to get used to it, things look to be quite intuitive.

Ivo

P.S. Nice selection of smileys. :)

Hi FF,

just a short note to congratulate you on the new design of the website. Looks great. I had some reservations when first seeing the design, thought it looked a little 'cluttered'. However, it took me only a short time to get used to it, things look to be quite intuitive.

Ivo

P.S. Nice selection of smileys. :)

Thank you!

I have debated on whether or not the site was a bit too 'blamph - all right here' originally but I got over that pretty quick myself.

I do have the option of setting pretty much everything on the front page in a different manner or order and can turn it from three columns down to two (or one) to broaden the site a bit but that then makes it 'longer' if I decide to add data modules (stats, birthdays, latest threads, news .. etc).

Thoughts and suggestions people? I'm always open to making things better!

Oh, and I like the smilies too (smile).

:joyman:

@ Pr0fane - Hey, when is the CMON DA Gallery at the DA site gonna be updated? It only goes up to May and I've put some Dragyri in my gallery since then. Can you do anything about that?

:hail:

Doh! Thanks for the reminder, Duende. Grafter broke the link awhile back and I keep meaning to fix it...but then my PHP Editor expired! <sigh>

...but now I'll definitely go look at CMON for your updates. :congrats:

Hello Tony, welcome to the forums and thanks for the compliment on the site. If you have anything you think (or any of you for that matter!) will make this a better place, lemme know.

-Nathan

G'day all, site looks great :wavey:

I notice a few familiar faces in the member list, so things should be fun around here.

cheers,

Tony

• 3 weeks later...