Did They Fix the Reva 2 Issue

Is Reva 2 still able to kill herself and allies when she is controlled by an enemy. I know she didn't get an errata but I was wondering if something in the main rules changes might have fixed it. It's really annoying picking Reva 2 and knowing there's models out there that can just insta-kill my master  with a single attack.

1 minute ago, Deathinabox said:

Is Reva 2 still able to kill herself and allies when she is controlled by an enemy. I know she didn't get an errata but I was wondering if something in the main rules changes might have fixed it. It's really annoying picking Reva 2 and knowing there's models out there that can just insta-kill my master  with a single attack.

I believe they errataed it so a model cannot choose to kill itself, so yes it is fixed ish.  She can still kill allies with it.

And lampads still technically summon with 0 health, but no one actually plays it that way.

25 minutes ago, Deathinabox said:

There is an errata on page 34 in the  section choosing to suffer damage or be killed.  It has added "additionally  when a model is controlled by the opposing player it may never choose to kill itself with an action or ability ". 

1 minute ago, Adran said:

There is an errata on page 34 in the  section choosing to suffer damage or be killed.  It has added "additionally  when a model is controlled by the opposing player it may never choose to kill itself with an action or ability ". 

Thanks. Glad to hear that was corrected. Still don't love her being able to kill allies, but that's a much smaller issue. The Lampads I always find hilarious though. Seems like that would be an easy fix.

• Agree 1