Iconic A Wild ride, released or not?

R R

Hello, trying to get this information. some online shop ahe it in stock but when  i ask my lgs it's not released and they dont have a date.

It's not on wyrd  online store but it's listed at december release.

do you have information?

thanks.

Wyrd certainly used to not update its online store for a few weeks after a physical release, so if it was a December release I would not expect it in the Web store till mid January at least.  

The best I can say is that weyland games claim they have it in stock, which suggests wyrd have sold it to distributors.  

The mechanism of something sold by wyrd making it to a lgs is something of a mystery In terms of which distributors buy it, which shipping they pay for, and what they tell the lgs in the mean time, so its possible that the distributor that your LGS use either has chosen not to buy these slightly more obscure products, or they may have bought some but not paid for as fast shipping as weyland do, so don't know when they will physically get their copies, so don't give a date to the lgs. 

Or it could be something else entirely. 

• Like 1

i found it on levisuel but i have 3 LGS near me (one at 50m). and i got an answer from Wyrd saying it's available. i guess the distributor is bad and hurt the game (this is why warmachine/horde dided in my country).

not a fan of Mondialrelay for shipping, they send it to some back alley shop in my city :D

On 1/4/2023 at 12:48 PM, Antinea said:

For France, try this shop: https://levisuel.com/en/4-malifaux-m3e. I looked briefly and it seems the Iconic is available, but the Twisted alternative is out of stock.

They are based in Belgium (just at the border with France), and they ship within Europe. You can also find the guy behind the shop if you go to the french speaking Discord server for Malifaux. You can ask him when (more than if) he will reassort the Twisted alternative box.

On 1/3/2023 at 8:24 PM, Adran said:

Wyrd certainly used to not update its online store for a few weeks after a physical release, so if it was a December release I would not expect it in the Web store till mid January at least.  

The best I can say is that weyland games claim they have it in stock, which suggests wyrd have sold it to distributors.  

The mechanism of something sold by wyrd making it to a lgs is something of a mystery In terms of which distributors buy it, which shipping they pay for, and what they tell the lgs in the mean time, so its possible that the distributor that your LGS use either has chosen not to buy these slightly more obscure products, or they may have bought some but not paid for as fast shipping as weyland do, so don't know when they will physically get their copies, so don't give a date to the lgs. 

Or it could be something else entirely. 

thanks for your insight, you are giving me more information than the 3 LGS i asked. each time i asked about their distributor they stopped to answer me. 😕