Montresor seems super good with Tiri!

Maniacal_cackle

So just had my first game of Tiri.

Took all the revealed models + hodgepodge + montresor.

Seemed super potent fasting Montresor turn 1 and funneling all the card draw/cycling into him meant that he just kidnapped and killed an enemy Marco turn 1.

He's also a semi-immortal tank, and his stagger-permanence aura really combos with Tiri herself.

I think he's so good he might be a common OOK for the keyword, unless the stuff in the keyword is truly exceptional.

Suggest giving it a go!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

So just had my first game of Tiri.

Took all the revealed models + hodgepodge + montresor.

Seemed super potent fasting Montresor turn 1 and funneling all the card draw/cycling into him meant that he just kidnapped and killed an enemy Marco turn 1.

He's also a semi-immortal tank, and his stagger-permanence aura really combos with Tiri herself.

I think he's so good he might be a common OOK for the keyword, unless the stuff in the keyword is truly exceptional.

Suggest giving it a go!

Yep, he's on my list!

Alyce and/or the Metallurgist were the other compelling OOK options I wanted to try, comboing hazardous with all that forced movement.

• Like 1

Yeah Alyce seems really good for that hazardous, definitely worth testing (and to be honest I could have dropped two warriors and just took both Monty and Alyce.

Also Hodgepodge Emissary is the real big deal I think. Those heals are so beyond anything ES can do that the Emissary may just make it no contest - Outcasts may end up being better for the crew.

But we'll have to wait and see.