Can Ophelia 2 attach endless upgrades, or spit hog provide multiple heals?

Maniacal_cackle

Question

Now that the errata says that abilities generating actions doesn't count towards the bonus action limit...

Is there any RAW reason to stop a model in Ophelia 2's crew from just attaching an upgrade over and over since there's no limitation? Or someone healing from a Spit Hog over and over? Or using the new Moleman's Tunnel on a Cerberus and then using its Leap?

As usual it took a few hours for the internet to break something xD

4 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Now that the errata says that abilities generating actions doesn't count towards the bonus action limit...

Is there any RAW reason to stop a model in Ophelia 2's crew from just attaching an upgrade over and over since there's no limitation? Or someone healing from a Spit Hog over and over? Or using the new Moleman's Tunnel on a Cerberus and then using its Leap?

As usual it took a few hours for the internet to break something xD

Ophelia doesn't generate a bonus action with hold these for me. 

Moleman doesn't generate a bonus action for tunnelling with through the tunnels. 

Compare them with something like upstage on Cassandra which does generate an action, where as Nimble doesn't generate an action

Abilities which allow a model to do something as a bonus action aren't generating an action. 

2 minutes ago, Adran said:

Ophelia doesn't generate a bonus action with hold these for me. 

Moleman doesn't generate a bonus action for tunnelling with through the tunnels. 

Compare them with something like upstage on Cassandra which does generate an action, where as Nimble doesn't generate an action

Abilities which allow a model to do something as a bonus action aren't generating an action. 

Would you say the same applies to McCabe 2 then?

It just lets him take a bonus action on his upgrades, but the once per activation limit for bonus actions still applies?

EDIT: Ah right I think I see your point.

1 minute ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Would you say the same applies to McCabe 2 then?

It just lets him take a bonus action on his upgrades, but the once per activation limit for bonus actions still applies?

That ability generates a bonus action. I'm not sure I can instantly tell you what works and what doesn't, but reading each ability its clear to me which abilities generate an action an which don't.