who wants to help me find bases?

Mr Oogie Boogie

I can't help with 3d-printing, so if you especially want that then ignore the rest of this post

I used to buy from Micro-art that do some good scenic bases, my Bayou are largely based on their jungle bases, with some added walkways for some models. There are quite a few other base makers out there, both selling you a whole scenic base, and selling you insets to a base. 

If I was just trying to make a farmyard base for pigs I would use polyfiller to give texture to the ground and probably a section of brick wall, or fencing from a model railway shop to imply it was in a sty. 

FWIW in the few instances I have known of people printing for bases it is usually an insert to slot into the bases provided with the models.

For files thingverse seems to be the go to, for printing I am not entirely sure tbh.

As Adran said, your base theme is probably better achieved with textured paints or polyfiller.

17 minutes ago, Mr Oogie Boogie said:

i meant bpre-printed. i found my bayou ones  online i just cant find what i want for pigs. im awful at using modeling putty, whats the best way to make iit look like mud?

For Polyfiller just add water until its quite liquidy, put in base, allow to dry, paint brown, and possibly add something like PVA glue on the top to give it a wet look. 

That's fairly mud like with little to no skill required. 

Polyfiller isn't a modling putty, its the stuff you use to fill holes in walls. You can either get it as a powder that you add water too, or in a tube ready made up. Both work. 

Just now, Mr Oogie Boogie said:

would varnish work or would that look shiny rather than wet. i also have water effect resin?

They ought to work, its the shine that makes it look wet (assuming you want wet mud, dry mud can also be done, in which case you don't want the pva/varnish on top). I'm not a great modeler, much more in the try it and see camp. The water effect resin may depend a bit more on the type of resin and the thickness of the coat as it may appear more like a puddle on the top, but that depends a lot on what you use. 

My best suggestion is try it and see.