Redchapel (or Forgotten) Henchman Hardcore

Butch

I'm gonna play some games of henchman hardcore to better understand the rules of ME3.

Usally I play Molly and Forgotten. But I guess P&N aren't that good of choice for HH. So I thought I give Redchapel a try. Any recommondations what to pick are welcome!

Painted models:

Redchapel: Mme Sybylle, Copycat Killer, Rotten Belles, Dead Doxies

Forgotten: Philipp&Nanny, Archie, Forgotten Marshall, Necrotic Machine, Rabble Riser, Rogue Necromancy, Night Terrors, Crooligans

Versatile: Dead Rider

Forgotten are pretty good in HH. Archie + Crooligan can put down Strat markers quick, Archie is a tough nut for Vendetta, and Crooligan can be a decent fallback for accomplishing Vendetta. P&N can sometimes tax the hand enough to force the opponent to pick Strat or Schemes for the turn, and deadly pursuit is very good for HH. For the fourth model: a Rabble Riser is decent if the opponent’s keyword doesn’t have much defensive tech, a second Crooligan makes the Strat even easier, or a Night Terror can help protect vs a gunline.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Philip and the nanny + archie + 2 crooligans was my go-to HH crew before the nerf, and it was extremely strong. I don't think it'll work as well post-nerf (since most of the time you won't be leaping, and if you do you'll be spending a card for it), but worth a try.

Could also do nanny + rogue necro + 2 crooligans, although you'll find the rogue necro dies faster than you'd like. Can also mix in a rabble riser if you'd like, as they're actually quite decent.

So Philip + archie + crooligan + rabble riser sounds like quite a decent build.

For Redchapel, Sybelle + Rider + 2 Belles will probably be pretty decent. You just want to play a bit cautious/focus on explosives until Dead Rider has his tokens.

• Thanks 1