Double masters!!! Ressers in May World Series.

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

What did you opponent bring that let you smash him so well? If you recall. 

It was his first Seamus crew and he brought super friends.

Dead rider, manos, carrion emissary, and two necropunks. Needless to say, he did not have the cards to support his crew as much as I did.

Though the necropunks worked surprisingly well, even with the mask requirement. I think he got 1-2 leaps out of each.

4 minutes ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

Though the necropunks worked surprisingly well, even with the mask requirement. I think he got 1-2 leaps out of each.

So he only got 1 or 2 leaps each all game? That does not sound great to me for a 6ss OOK hire. They used to get 3-5 a game and often all 5. 

But yeah- that seems like a strange list, but I've never understood this Seamus... 

36 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

So he only got 1 or 2 leaps each all game? That does not sound great to me for a 6ss OOK hire. They used to get 3-5 a game and often all 5. 

But yeah- that seems like a strange list, but I've never understood this Seamus... 

Yeah, I reckon if you want to play super friends, you grab a different master.

For necropunks, 1-2 leaps is all you need to run a break the line marker, so it was pretty reasonable. Due to his AP advantage I couldn't stop one of the necropunks (instead I just killed everything near the centre xD)

• Thanks 1

Won 6-3, Molly vs Yuoko + Shenlong.

Double masters aren't as good this round, I think. Youko also really struggles against Molly, and really struggles against forests. So it was just a brutal game for the opponent.

I took

• Molly + Whisper
  • Dead Rider
  • Archie
  • Yin
  • Nurse
  • Crooligan
  • Crooligan

I just put my two strategy markers in the extreme edges of the board, and then punished him for not having as much mobility and AP as me. I also used forests to keep my models concealed basically the entire game, so Youko was on minus flips for basically everything. He ran out of soulstones turn 2 I think.