New amusement park terrain - Black Site Studios

Paddywhack

https://blacksitestudio.com/product/funland-main-attractions/?mc_cid=f2394f2f93&mc_eid=e7384e34b5

Very interested in this set. The old Plastcraft stuff can be hard to come by and expensive. The only downside is that it's only 3 pieces...  Ooh, they have more, though it starts to get pricey. 

https://blacksitestudio.com/product/funland-games-and-shops/

I do have the plastcraft wagons already and along with the other market stalls and things I have, I think I might be able to pull off a full amusement park table with this terrain. 

I wasn't impressed with my first set from this company, but those were older kits. This would be a brand new kit so I can see how their quality has changed.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

I noticed that your post about the Black Site Studios amusement park terrain set is from two years ago, but the topic remains interesting. The idea of creating a tabletop amusement park setting is still relevant and captivating.
It's great to see your enthusiasm for the terrain set and how it could help you assemble a full amusement park table. As for the concerns about quality based on your previous experience, it's indeed possible that newer kits have improved over time.
Reflecting on the top 10 amusement parks in the us can be a valuable source of inspiration for enhancing your tabletop gaming terrain.

• Thanks 1