March Madness Masters Battle

SEV

Worthy Masters  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So in the Neverborn forum we had a kind of pointless discussion (in a normal Faux game) on who will win between Titania and Nekima in a single battles... I joked about a March madness event pitting master against each other... Than the idea grow and I kind of want to do it!

First step would be to select the worty master - see the poll (I already removed summoners). So what are the most powerful combat masters?

Let take the top 16 (by popular choices, you can vote for any numbers of master you deem worthy of taking part in this Mortal combat).

The map :  my suggestion a ring like map (the first 12 inches of the border are impassable, than 6" of severe, hazardous terrain with 4 small rock as starting position on cardinal points (and narrow path to the middle). The middle is open with a size 5 50 ml impassable pillars in the centre).

The rules :

16 masters (a master can't be represented twice obviously) single elimination format. 

The game 5 rounds.

Only Master can be hired (no totem; no generic upgrade). 

Normal faux rules, but summons die as they come in to play.

Masters must deploy on one of the 4 rocks (see map).

Last master standing is the winner. If both survived the 5 rounds. Wounds is the tiebreaker. If it's still a tie, you go in overtime, sudent death (the first master to received a wound loose). In the unlikely event of a double death, both master are resurrected with one wound on their starting position and keep playing.

Please complete the pool. Let me know if you will be interested to play this wacky format. Suggestions are welcome and if someone would like to create the map on Vassal that will be awesome (I'll try do do it but I have no clue how).

Edited by SEV
Removed Viks x2 for balance issues