Bandit vs Oni

ElPuto

Hi guys, 

as in the title, I picked Parker and a friend of mine picked Asami into Symbols of Authority. I'm going for a usual Parker list, but do you think there is anything I can hire good against Summoners or against Asami in particular? Taelor doesn't seem so good, because of her cost and her ability which is an 6" aura, while Asami will summon stuff from at a distance. 

And what could be a good target for Vendetta?

Thanks in advance.

The problem with Oni is the hiring pool is HUGE so it's hard to plan for.

If it's corner deployment, will probably taking flying so prepare for Emissary, Ama & Tengu.  We lack condition removal, so they might go for adding Obsidian Statue and/or Wanyudo to summong Obsidian Oni bombs and burn you to death. Might just go all star versatile & just use Asami as a summoning battery.

There's just too many unknowns.

All the good Vendetta targets usually get summoned; you don't summon so probably won't take Bettari.

The only thing I can think of is if they are the kind of person I am, I hire my Katashiro; you could pick a Bandito to Vendetta.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

The problem with Oni is the hiring pool is HUGE so it's hard to plan for.

If it's corner deployment, will probably taking flying so prepare for Emissary, Ama & Tengu.  We lack condition removal, so they might go for adding Obsidian Statue and/or Wanyudo to summong Obsidian Oni bombs and burn you to death. Might just go all star versatile & just use Asami as a summoning battery.

There's just too many unknowns.

All the good Vendetta targets usually get summoned; you don't summon so probably won't take Bettari.

The only thing I can think of is if they are the kind of person I am, I hire my Katashiro; you could pick a Bandito to Vendetta.

Won the game, used Stalker and A&D as flankers. Killed a lot of stuff with Parker, Gunslinger and Mad Dog. I decided to go for Runic Binding and Hidden Martyrs (Prospector and Dead Outlaw). 

• Thanks 2