More App Improvements/Bugs

Whut

Bug: The general Effigy upgrade doesn't auto-add the Emissary to Reference Cards

Chaki adds all reliquaries to reference cards. This isn't necessary since you'll only be able to split soul reliquaries for ancestors which you take in your list anyway.

The text box for notes at the bottom just scrolls horizontally and it's impossible to write multiple lines of text. Makes it poor for reading your notes (might just be my phone? Android 7)

An "advanced crew options" feature to create a "core" section and add a list of common optional choices for different scheme pools would be nice. Kind of like a main-side deck mechanic for card games, as I think this is effectively how people build lists to begin with. This would be cleaner than having to create and name mutliple crews, clogging up your list of crews.

In the rules section, link to the most recent FAQ and Errata just like the full rules. Also a quick reference for "things SS could be used for" would be great.

This would be some work to implement, and not necessary, but having a "stats" page would be cool. It would take your crew and break down which cards/suits can be used for which triggers. It could for example help players see "I have too many abilities that require 7+s" or "I have too many key abilities that require masks"

The app is phenomenal and thanks so much for making it :)

On 10/15/2020 at 9:32 AM, Biletsky said:

Bug: The general Effigy upgrade doesn't auto-add the Emissary to Reference Cards

Chaki adds all reliquaries to reference cards. This isn't necessary since you'll only be able to split soul reliquaries for ancestors which you take in your list anyway.

The text box for notes at the bottom just scrolls horizontally and it's impossible to write multiple lines of text. Makes it poor for reading your notes (might just be my phone? Android 7)

An "advanced crew options" feature to create a "core" section and add a list of common optional choices for different scheme pools would be nice. Kind of like a main-side deck mechanic for card games, as I think this is effectively how people build lists to begin with. This would be cleaner than having to create and name mutliple crews, clogging up your list of crews.

In the rules section, link to the most recent FAQ and Errata just like the full rules. Also a quick reference for "things SS could be used for" would be great.

This would be some work to implement, and not necessary, but having a "stats" page would be cool. It would take your crew and break down which cards/suits can be used for which triggers. It could for example help players see "I have too many abilities that require 7+s" or "I have too many key abilities that require masks"

The app is phenomenal and thanks so much for making it :)

The way auto-reference cards work, the general effigy upgrade would have to add all seven Emissary cards, so that's not feasible at the moment.

I thought I fixed the text box at some point but I see that too, I'll look again for the next update.

Not sure about the advanced crews option - I'll add that as a feature but it would probably be more time consuming than Wyrd would want me to do for something that has another, albeit less ideal solution.

I've proposed links to FAQ and Errata before and they said it wasn't necessary, but I'll make a note of it.

I think we talked about a stats page at some point too, but again it might be more than they want to do atm. I'll put it on the feature request list though.

Thanks for the reply!

On 10/19/2020 at 6:32 PM, dzlier said:

The way auto-reference cards work, the general effigy upgrade would have to add all seven Emissary cards, so that's not feasible at the moment.

I'm not sure exactly how the data structure looks, but I imagine in the app you could have 7 seperate upgrades all named "Effigy of Fate" that link to the same jpeg of the upgrade, but each one is restricted to one of the effigies and auto-reference the corresponding emissary?

17 hours ago, Biletsky said:

Thanks for the reply!

I'm not sure exactly how the data structure looks, but I imagine in the app you could have 7 seperate upgrades all named "Effigy of Fate" that link to the same jpeg of the upgrade, but each one is restricted to one of the effigies and auto-reference the corresponding emissary?

Because of the data structure, that won't work unfortunately. The cards are mapped by name, so you can't have multiples with the same name.