Asami summons and life tracking bug

regleant

In two separate games, when I ran Asami and add summoned models, the life totals of the summoned models will reset to full health every few minutes, even if the model had 0 health left. if it helps, I use the latest iPad for my games.

To get around this issue, I tried attaching the "Made Flesh" upgrade to an starting-list Oni, but it wouldn't reflect as attached.

What information do you need?

Core list:

• Asami: 
  • Amanjaku
  • Ohaguro
  • Tanuki #3
  • Jorogumo
  • Jorogumo #1
  • Yokai
  • Samurai

Summoned a Yokai. Despite taking damage or dying, at the end of a few minutes, it would just refresh to full health as the game progressed.

If you need more info, it was FLANK scenario, Symbols of Authority, against Parker Barrows.

16 hours ago, regleant said:

What information do you need?

Core list:

• Asami: 
  • Amanjaku
  • Ohaguro
  • Tanuki #3
  • Jorogumo
  • Jorogumo #1
  • Yokai
  • Samurai

Summoned a Yokai. Despite taking damage or dying, at the end of a few minutes, it would just refresh to full health as the game progressed.

If you need more info, it was FLANK scenario, Symbols of Authority, against Parker Barrows.

Haven't been able to replicate yet. I've tried moving between turns, changing scores, activating models and resetting, leaving and re-entering the game. So something specific to the game/crew is causing them to reset. I did just see someone else report on this too on AWP though, so it's not just you (unless that was also you).

I will continue trying to replicate.

38 minutes ago, dzlier said:

Haven't been able to replicate yet. I've tried moving between turns, changing scores, activating models and resetting, leaving and re-entering the game. So something specific to the game/crew is causing them to reset. I did just see someone else report on this too on AWP though, so it's not just you (unless that was also you).

I will continue trying to replicate.

Was not me. Glad I'm not the only person with this bug!

If it helps, I was scrolling up and down, modifying other models and the Summoned models would go off-screen.., then every few minutes it just reset the Summoned models to full health when i scrolled back to them. 

• Thanks 1