Hoffman GG1

Dirach

I have not played many games in GG1 but I got one game this weekend. 

S&S:
Recover evidence.

Assassinate
Catch and Release
Let them bleed
Vendetta
Leave your mark.

My crew was:

Hoffman
2xWatchers
Ryle
Joss
Guardian
Warden
Medical Automation
Moble toolkit.

One of my main objectives was to build a team around Ryle, Joss, Medical Automation and Mobile toolkit, as I have never tried them before. 

My opponent was Kirai.

I picked Vendetta and let them bleed, as killing things would be the key objective anyway.

I lost 2-5. I was in control and leading 2-0 by turn 3. Turn 4 was 2-2 and by turn 5 it was 2-5. He got his fifth piont because he killed Hoffman. I could have prevented it, but I didn't care.

What worked:
-Watchers with fast is incredible for picking up intel-tokens. When they are not busy picking up stuff they can give models power tokens and move tings around. Maybe I only need one.
-Joss is a good beater. Even if he was lured out of safety and killed  
-Ryle is very good. I got 6 shots out of him on several turns. To bad he is Dead mans hand :)
-Against Kirai the toolkit and Medical Automaton was important to keep my team from falling apart. Maybe the toolkit would be enough. 

What did not work:
The strategy selection. I had the requirements for Assassinate during the game, and getting one point from leave your mark was easy at some points. 

Vendetta could have worked, but I didn't plan my killings well enough and ended up killing my target because of an moderate damage instead of weak. (The model had one health left and then I could not do vendetta.) My vendetta guy died later. I could have protected him more. So vendetta was within reach, but I didn't play well enough. 

Let them bleed was very hard to score as he kept his most expencive model out of reach for 4 turns. To get to her I would have to weaken my position. 

As a summoner the number of models in the last turn totaly broke my crew the last turn. I should have focused more on killing Kirai, and as this should be the highest priority, I should have chosen Assassinate. I should also have been more active taking out healers.