New to the Swamp.

Perry89

21 minutes ago, Perry89 said:

I have read Sammy is a good choice , might be me looking threw my noob glasses but what does Sammy bring to the crew? 

Mainly card draw and she is a fast model that can throw a wrench into your opponents schemes. What I usually do with her is if anyone gets a wild shot trigger to ping the damage on her. That gives her a glowy token, fast and a card. If she has the health I've also had young LaCroix just following her around and shot her to give her all the above (if you relent chances are they will just do 1 damage).

Using a glowy token Sammy has the suit to turn an enemy scheme marker into a stuffed/flying pig denying them schemes or at range can stack injured and bury a model with Jynx and Glimpse of the Void Trigger.

1 hour ago, Perry89 said:

I have read Sammy is a good choice , might be me looking threw my noob glasses but what does Sammy bring to the crew? 

1 hour ago, wizuriel said:

Mainly card draw and she is a fast model that can throw a wrench into your opponents schemes. What I usually do with her is if anyone gets a wild shot trigger to ping the damage on her. That gives her a glowy token, fast and a card. If she has the health I've also had young LaCroix just following her around and shot her to give her all the above (if you relent chances are they will just do 1 damage).

Using a glowy token Sammy has the suit to turn an enemy scheme marker into a stuffed/flying pig denying them schemes or at range can stack injured and bury a model with Jynx and Glimpse of the Void Trigger.

Sammy with 3 Lacroix raiders within 6" means that you draw 3 cards when you use their free action. It's the main card draw source, and there are some nice combos with her.

Also, brings a lot of utility by herself (burying people, remove enemy scheme markers at 8", delivers a lot of Injured).