Frozen Vigor Question

gozer

Question

Most Savage models have the following ability:

Frozen Vigor

At the end of this model's Activation, if it is within aura.png2 of an Ice Pillar, it gains Shielded +1 and Heals 1.

If the model with Frozen Vigor is within aura.png2 of 3 different Ice Pillars, would it gain Shielded +3 and Heal 3?

Typically, abilities like this have a "one or more" qualifier. Since Frozen Vigor doesn't have this qualifier so I'm struggling to see why the model with Frozen Vigor wouldn't get benefit from multiple Ice Pillars.

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, gozer said:

There aren't multiple auras in play though? It seems like one aura ability that's relying on a count to determine its effect.

Where's the count specified?

It's one effect.  If you are within :aura2 of a dozen Ice Pillars, all you've managed to do is satisfy the statement "is within :aura2 of an Ice Pillar".  So the effect happens once.

If you're claiming that you're within :aura2 of multiple Ice Pillars, then you're claiming that you have multiple auras, and that's limited by the Aura rules.  Then the effect still only happens once due to the Aura rules.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Adran said:

I don't think you get the multiple, and I think that because this ends up being an Aura stacking question to get there. You are in 3 frozen vigor :auraand you can only be affected by 1

There aren't multiple auras in play though? It seems like one aura ability that's relying on a count to determine its effect.