Some questions about Collodi

Mortarion

Question

Hello. My first game with Collodi in M3E left me with two questions which I think I know the answers to but wanted to check.

1. Collodi's totem, Marionette, is Minion(4). The rules about hiring totems says that "the Totem's Cost is considered to be 0 during hiring". Even though it talks about the Totem (rather than Totems), I assume Collodi can hire all four of his Totems at 0 cost. Correct?

2. Collodi has a Tactical :ToS-Fast:Action called "Fill with stones" which gives the target Shielded +2 and Staggered. Can Collodi use this on himself? The restriction is "Friendly Construct only", and he is a construct. I can't really see any reason why he should not be able to target himself, but it almost feels like cheating, since Staggered will be removed as soon as his Activation ends.

1 answer to this question

18 minutes ago, Mortarion said:

Hello. My first game with Collodi in M3E left me with two questions which I think I know the answers to but wanted to check.

1. Collodi's totem, Marionette, is Minion(4). The rules about hiring totems says that "the Totem's Cost is considered to be 0 during hiring". Even though it talks about the Totem (rather than Totems), I assume Collodi can hire all four of his Totems at 0 cost. Correct?

The Marionette is still "Collodi's totem" even though you can hire four copies of it.  

18 minutes ago, Mortarion said:

2. Collodi has a Tactical :ToS-Fast:Action called "Fill with stones" which gives the target Shielded +2 and Staggered. Can Collodi use this on himself? The restriction is "Friendly Construct only", and he is a construct. I can't really see any reason why he should not be able to target himself, but it almost feels like cheating, since Staggered will be removed as soon as his Activation ends.

It's a shenanigans based game.  :) 

If you can manage to gain Slow or Staggered when it won't matter, that's fair play.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1