Deck boxes?

CrazzyTeddy

For transport to games, where I only expect to bring enough cards for myself and a few crews, I use the Ultimate Guard Xeno Skin Tarot Box.  Says it holds 70+ sleeved, I can get more like 80.

I haven't yet found a home solution I like.  Some people on Facebook have suggested photo holders.  I've ordered one and am going to try it, but I don't think it's a solution for me.  I have all the faction packs and want a compact system that will hold each faction, subdivided by keyword, sleeved.

In a similar vein.... For my M2e cards I sleeved them and put them in an aluminium suitcase meant for Magic cards. I originally bought it for Munchkin cards, and it has colour plastic dividers, so I can keep my cards sorted by faction. The tarot sized cards won't fit, anyone knows about an alternative that will fit? I'm looking at something big enough to keep every card for every faction in one suitcase...

I got really lucky and found an old 3x5 index card holder on Etsy similar to this: https://www.amazon.com/Oxford-01351-Plastic-Index-Holds/dp/B0007894EI. The one I ofund though is a square (3x5x5) and holds all the Ressur cards, sleeved, from the deck with about an inch to spare. I did use thin sleeves though. You do have to store cards on their side though. I can't seem to find that size though anywhere now. They all come in the stadard 3x5x3, which probably won't hold a whole faction. 

If you don't mind storing them on their side, any 3x5 index card holder will work. There are some cheap and long boxes available in both carboard and metal if you want something to store a lot of cards. I haven't found anything that easily stores in the vertical position though.