missing m3e stat cards

Dexter

I have been going through the new stat cards that were thoughtfully provided for us on this site and I have been unable to locate several of them. I could be over looking them but I have tried to be diligent in my search.

A few of the MIA are: Beckoners and Barbaros.

Are these units gone?

39 minutes ago, Dexter said:

I have been going through the new stat cards that were thoughtfully provided for us on this site and I have been unable to locate several of them. I could be over looking them but I have tried to be diligent in my search.

A few of the MIA are: Beckoners and Barbaros.

Are these units gone?

Barbaros is in Outcasts now (his card's right after the Victoria cards in the drop box file list).

Beckoners are in the Ten Thunders files as "M3E TT Honeypot Beckoner" A and B.

Edit:  If you were looking for those cards in the Neverborn section, I think there's some potentially upsetting news about faction changes that you may not have heard about.  

46 minutes ago, SuperFly TNT said:

Can't find the Scavengers in the the Outcasts pdfs or on Drive thru? 

Faction Packs only contain models released under M2E.

The online repositories will likely only have the M3E cards online when they're officially available, either through the miniature box sets, or Faction Books.

So Scavengers (like Tara's Void Hunters, and several others across the Factions) haven't been released yet.