Second Masters

ExperimentAlpha

2 hours ago, retnab said:

Honestly I feel like that's the biggest issue with him, the rest of the crew is going to be flying up the board and having a melee range healer who is far slower than the rest of the crew means he's going to be struggling to get where the heals need to be when you need them

On the other hand, having Railworkers toss him so he doesnt have to spend his actions walking is very useful. Hoff is probably better if you intend to play around the center of the board, him and a railgolem are expensive, but should fair reasonably well. 

I have tested this list today:

Hoffman

Mechanical Attendant

Guardian

Peacekeeper

Howard Langston

Colette

It was a Reckoning game. My schemes were Assassinate and Claim Jump.

I faced:

Lady Justice

Scales of Justice

The Jury

The Judge

Pale Rider

Perdita

I lost 4-6 but my opponent had good flips (three Red Jokers trhough the game). I scored 2 points for Assassinate (Colette killed Justice with Sword Trick) and 1 point for Claim Jump Colette (she wasn't the Leader so can use her for this).

I failed to kill The Judge (1 HP left) and make a mistake. Howard could have charged and block the Rider. The Rider used twice Devastation. After that Colette Hoffamn are low on HP and a few shots and the Burning of Devastation killed them. If I have blocked the  Rider, he wouldn't have used Devastation or only versus Howard (certainly a less important drawback for me).

I think that this Crew can do well in Reckoning (not sure on other Strategies).

Colette failed to hand out Distracted. The only time she can have done it, there was only Justice (who is immuned to Distract) in range. But she scored the second point for Assassinate, 1 point for Claim Jump and 1 point for the Strategy. She died last turn because of Burning. But  can't complain here.

I will try this Crew in other Reckoning games for sure.