ELI5 Nikko Kantouri Movement

rober695

I keep hearing Jamie Varney Kentouri talk on the flippin wyrd podcast. Specifically that he can summon a kentouri move however far it moves, and then repeat the same thing in on turn. Covering a huge area. What allows that to happen? How does the Kantouri take a move action in Nikkos activation?

On 11/21/2018 at 7:02 PM, rober695 said:

I keep hearing Jamie Varney Kentouri talk on the flippin wyrd podcast. Specifically that he can summon a kentouri move however far it moves, and then repeat the same thing in on turn. Covering a huge area. What allows that to happen? How does the Kantouri take a move action in Nikkos activation?

I can't think of any way of doing this after checking the cards. Haven't listened to the podcast in question but are you sure you didn't misunderstand him? They don't get slow near him and you can make them fast so they do have a huge threat area but not in Nico's activation (they need to do a chain activation with him). What is he doing more specifically? Moving mindless zombies to summon further up?

• 1 month later...