Daydream and corpse marker??

Cursed25

You'd have to hire something like hounds at which point the teddy would be cheaper. Zoraida can create a somewhat workable Teddy-engine with her voodoo doll if that's your cup of tea. If you search for it you should find it. The morestandarf way is having a bunchof stuff die on either side early in the game.

4 hours ago, Ludvig said:

You'd have to hire something like hounds at which point the teddy would be cheaper. Zoraida can create a somewhat workable Teddy-engine with her voodoo doll if that's your cup of tea. If you search for it you should find it. The morestandarf way is having a bunchof stuff die on either side early in the game.

yeah! I'm leaning more on the side of many things dying! ;) the stitched summoned by the Dreamer will help my goal too since they are construct! :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cursed25 said:

yeah! I'm leaning more on the side of many things dying! ;) the stitched summoned by the Dreamer will help my goal too since they are construct! :) 

I love stitched, you always know something is dying. They're also one of my most hated models, it seems to correlate with which crew they are part of. :D 

• Like 1