Jacob Lynch for ten thunders

DoomKnight473

That's a good start. I would also look to depleted and beckoners as things to look at with him. That is a good start and ought to be pretty safe with the M3E change coming up. After that I would look for TT models that can take advantage of his "free" ace discard. I'm a big fan of Ten thunders brothers at the moment, the (0) dance is great, and having the ace for it is pretty good. Other models that can make use of it are those that flurry.

Shadow Emissary, Kang (situational but very useful) Charm Warders. Snipers (the usual TT stuff!). The Illuminated are great too so you don't need much more to run a very effective TT Lynch crew

There is the age old argument about whether Sensei Yu is better than the Emissary, but that is a matter of playstyle I think. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2018 at 9:42 AM, Kogan Style said:

Shadow Emissary, Kang (situational but very useful) Charm Warders. Snipers (the usual TT stuff!). The Illuminated are great too so you don't need much more to run a very effective TT Lynch crew

There is the age old argument about whether Sensei Yu is better than the Emissary, but that is a matter of playstyle I think. 

I used to play Sensei Yu all the time with Lynch for the push and useful actions for Disciple.  The biggest reason I had for choosing Yu over the Emissary is that Yu can target Lynch with his Mighty Gust, while the Emissary's "Rite of Strength" can only target non-leaders with an upgrade. 

That being said, I've since replaced Yu with Maddox, and haven't looked back since.