Disappointment with Advance Deployment.

Ray

Unfortunately today I have to share this with the community. TLDR? If you are planning to order from Advance Deployment, stop. A ton of promises, a number of lies and lack of follow led to this outcome.

The following timeline have been shortened to spare you the number of chasers I have sent to AD and till today, no response from the company/person called Ravyn. I know he has read the messages but chose not to respond.

24th April: I placed an order with Advance Deployment. It was a large order comprising a number of basic stuff and custom items.

19th May: I receive the tokens. However, only the custom tokens came in Day-Glow Yellow while the rest came in Translucent Yellow (my entire order was meant to be Day-Glow Yellow)

5th June: chaser through emails did not seem to generate response, neither did submissions to their websites. Finally received a response on Facebook Messenger acknowledging the mess up. AD agrees to resend the missing Day-Glow set.

5th July: package arrives but the tokens are not day-glow yellow. I message AD and Ravyn now claimed that the materials used have changed. He no longer has Day-Glow Yellow. Ravyn agreed to send me another set to match Translucent Yellow.

At this stage I was beginning to get skeptical. AD could have easily just messaged me and let me know the change in materials.

I do not receive any updates or the tokens which he promised.

Aug 17th: final message to AD letting them know that I have not heard a peep from them since July. AD reads the message (FB Messenger shows you this) but doesn't respond.

19749528_10155496419114108_1910480821_o.jpg

I fully agree, they're a seriously crap company.  I don't suggest anyone purchase from them.

Back when I was playing WM/H I got some flag markers and an AoE/spray combo thing, but when it arrived it was missing some of the markers and the AoE/spray thing was wildly off in measurements.  My group did a mass purchase from them (and all of us had some problem with what arrived) and the one of us who did the purchasing complained several times for months to them and we never heard a single thing back.  Advance Deployment is a sham.

2 hours ago, FoolishMonkey said:

I have had a great experience with them in the past and good quality stuff. However I haven only heard issues about their turn around times ain the last 12-24 months. I recall it being a small operation and they might of been overwhelmed by the amount of business they have.

My issue with them occurred about 3 years ago. They've always had a problem of just ignoring clients who bring up an issue with their product on delivery (or lack of it).

3 hours ago, FoolishMonkey said:

I have had a great experience with them in the past and good quality stuff. However I haven only heard issues about their turn around times ain the last 12-24 months. I recall it being a small operation and they might of been overwhelmed by the amount of business they have.

Unfortunately that does not mean they can just ignore incomplete orders. All I ask is that they complete my order or take some form of responsibility for the muck up. 

37 minutes ago, FoolishMonkey said:

Fully agreed, I wouldn't go with them again. I'm a Warmahordes player as well and the PP forums closed off all the topics regularly in regards to the complaints on AD.

How I wish someone posted this up. Would have saved me and my friends a whole heap of heart pain