Catalan Riflemen

spect_spidey

So I noticed in reading through the Through the Breach core books, both the old and new, that there is mention of Catalan Riflemen. I do not see any miniatures for them. Anybody know why? It seems odd to me that a group that is mentioned in the fluff and has stats for the rpg is not yet in Malifaux itself. They intrigue me a bit and I think it would be interesting to see another mercenary group available within the game. Thoughts?

Not everything from TtB makes it to Malifaux. Things like Witch Scours and Bag Men from the Fatemasters Almanac, and plenty in the expansions and adventures.

I'm holding out hope Gloom Crows make it to Malifaux. They'd be great with Pandora, giving some more mobile Misery auras. They also have an aura that makes it harder to make social interactions, because they make people fight with each other. This could translate to Chatty, stopping Interact actions within 6", or maybe Wp debuffs within 6".

I was also hoping the Bunyip would make it, but that's just because it's so far the only Australian myth that's made it into the setting.

• Like 1