Arsenal Box Questions

JBugman

If I might have a moment of your time to clarify a few questions I have about the Arsenal Boxes, I just picked up the game again and am playing with a friend.

I have all my models from Malifaux1e and bought Arsenal Boxes Wave 1 & 2 when Malifaux2e dropped.  I recently convinced a friend to play and we're having a good time.  My friend has the Malifaux2e boxes with whatever cards (including Upgrades) came with each box.  I want to make sure my friend has all the Upgrade cards he needs.

When I buy more models will the boxes have the Upgrade cards they need?

Will I still need to buy the Arsenal Box for my friend?

Is Wyrd planning to release a new Arsenal Box to cover new cards?

Thank you for your time,

JBugman

Move away from Arsenal Decks now. Buy Generalist Upgrade Decks [original unnumbered, and Two] for the full set of all factions' upgrades up to date. Also it's a promo month, spend $60 at the FLGS this August and submit the receipts on the Wyrd site for a free alt-Sybelle, so if your budget stretches a bit further try and hit that threshold.

Models come with their personal upgrades as a rule, but the Generalist decks are the place to get generic faction upgrades.

In September Wyrd will be releasing the next book with new, additional upgrades for all the masters (we've only seen two so far, but the Seamus players seem happy and the Lady Justice players ecstatic) and there will be a deck available with those cards. I think it will be called the Broken Promises deck but I'm having trouble reading the upcoming releases list on this device. (It's been an irritating week in device stubbornness, here.)

Do a quick check of the errata lists and order new single cards from wargamevault if you need. 

• Like 2