Birthday for a friend! What to buy as a gift?

cgyacht

Hello all.

Myself and a friend are getting into Malifaux and have been purchasing some models. He has a birthday coming soon and I am asking for some help choosing some models to purchase as a gift.

He has just purchased 4 crew boxes to start but does not have any other models yet. He has Lilith box, Pandora box, Lynch box and Zoraida box. My question is what models to get him to start filling out his collection.

I know I will already buy him Nekima and Doppleganger. I now need 5 to 7 more model boxes to get him but I don't know what would be best. Price is not an issue so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Cheers!

I'd say if you're looking for models to cover all of those then grab Mr Graves. He will fit into jsut about any crew really. Waldergeist would also be a good bet and will certainly fit in with Lilith and Zoraida. Then maybe a Teddy and some Stitched Together. Insiduous Madness could come in useful for Pandora and Zoraida and help out in Lynch and Lilith crews to some extent. You would probably also want the Primordial Magic. Always a good fallback totem. The Widow Weaver is a nice model that fits in a few crews as is McTavish. And then theres Iggy to go with Pandora and Zoraida.

For individual masters, the Nephilim box would be a good buy for Lilith. Gives you a mature and two young. Becokenrs for Lynch and possibly some use in other crews. Spawn Mother and Wisps for Zoraida. And I'd suggest changelings for Pandora.

If I'm going on a bit its because I'm basically saying buy anything/everything! In the end you'll end up with all the models anyway and they can all find a place in those 4 crews. :) 

Doppelganger, Primordial Magic and Widow weaver for sure. These models make it into 75% of my lists. 

Wisps would also be a good buy since they are pretty much a must with Zoraida. 

If you need more I would look at a combination of Stiched, Waldgeist, Lelu/Lilithu, Mr. Graves and either Teddy or Nekima.

Personally I also love Changelings and the Emissary, but opinions seem a lot more divided on these.