Beginner ? Summoning rules Nic vs Molly

jwfortune

I was watching a beast of war video and noticed that Molly summoned a punk zombie without a corpse marker and without giving the zombie wounds.  When I use Nicodem to summon, I have to do those things  - i.e. Compose marker requirement and 1/2 wounds.  

Why is this?  Is Molly more powerful than Nico?

Molly's summoning require no corpse markers, but they come in with only 1 wound remaining for each nearby enemy model (3"). In most circumstances, whatever you're summoning comes in with only a few wounds. Rewatch the video; either you missed them marking wounds, or there were 7 nearby models as Durza mentions, or the Molly player hasn't read her action properly

It should be noted that the only generic summoning rules are Slow (some models are immune though), no interacts, LoS, and respect the rare limit. Various models use a wide variety of resources (variable number of markers (e.g. Ramos can get three spiders from one scrap marker, Masterpiece uses four corpse markers), other models (e.g. Kirai), discards, upgrades (e.g. Sandeep), etc)) and take a wide variety of damage, from zero (e.g. Sandeep) to all (e.g. Molly, but as mentioned she can prevent som of the damage under the right circumstances).

Some models also use the summon rules for transformations, e.g. Myranda, Ferdinand Vogel, Coryphee.