Alpha Killjoy and Blood Price

HadjiMurat

Question

This is probably very obvious, but I need to be certain.

Since I frequently play against Viks using Killjoy, I was wondering if Marcus uses alpha on Killjoy and my own models are the closest potential target for Killjoy Blood Price charge, I have to charge my own crew at the start of the alpha activation?

Hope my question makes sense!

Cheers

3 answers to this question

Killjoy is different from Gremlins in that he doesn't have to charge the closest model: Blood Price just states that he has to make a charge if he's unengaged and there is a legal target available.

So, if there are more than one legal target, Killjoy's controller can freely charge any of them.

1 hour ago, HadjiMurat said:

Cheers! That is an important clarification, and makes it at least an alternative for Alpha even if Killjoy appears in the middle of your crew.

Thx for taking your time to answer!

It's pretty sweet if you can charge him bak into their crew before he activates so he can only reach theirstuff with the next charge. That means when they activate him he charges them again ;) Wirth remembering that you never engage friendly models so Killjoy can charge a friensly model he is already in ml range of 

• Like 2