Mercenaries in the ressers?

Anung Un Rama

Tara and Kirai can get a lot of mileage out of the Hannah/Anna combo.

Tara also gets a lot of mileage out of Killjoy, Taelor, or Bishop if you want a different beater instead of Izamu.

Molly can get Killjoy quite far up the board turn 1.

Johan is always fine. Chiaki is great as well.

Sue is great, especially if you're up against Lynch or Levi.

Performers work very well with McMourning and Reva. Take a Nurse, Reva (Decaying Aura and the trigger to prevent damage reduction), a Performer, and Yin. Enjoy deleting models and keeping everybody on double negatives.

• Like 2

I like the Strongarm Suit, with MLH you can give him a bump to Shooting or Melee in a turn. His Shooting attacks WP so Seamus could take advantage of the very likely to hit shots (Sh 9 vs WP) or charge the Quick Murder target (even if tied up b other models) at min. damage 4. 

Ama No Zako works nicely (if a bit niche) with Drowned. I like the extra obey (or 2 with MLH) and she can keep herself going without the rest of the crew. Ml 5 is a bit of a downer though.

I take the Freikorps Librarian with Yan lo as an extra source of healing and she becomes the Soul Porter's chi giving target when I need to as the bump to Ca makes her much more likely to hit. Also Nether Flux means that models that charge/get lightning danced into your beaters (Izamu/Yin etc...) lose those nasty auto-triggers, situational but nice to have (especially as its passive).

CR7 bring some interesting abilities - I tend to favour Lust, but Greed makes an appearance. 

20 hours ago, Kogan Style said:

I like the Strongarm Suit, with MLH you can give him a bump to Shooting or Melee in a turn. His Shooting attacks WP so Seamus could take advantage of the very likely to hit shots (Sh 9 vs WP) or charge the Quick Murder target (even if tied up b other models) at min. damage 4. 

Ama No Zako works nicely (if a bit niche) with Drowned. I like the extra obey (or 2 with MLH) and she can keep herself going without the rest of the crew. Ml 5 is a bit of a downer though.

I take the Freikorps Librarian with Yan lo as an extra source of healing and she becomes the Soul Porter's chi giving target when I need to as the bump to Ca makes her much more likely to hit. Also Nether Flux means that models that charge/get lightning danced into your beaters (Izamu/Yin etc...) lose those nasty auto-triggers, situational but nice to have (especially as its passive).

CR7 bring some interesting abilities - I tend to favour Lust, but Greed makes an appearance. 

I second the Strongarm. Especially against Neverborn.  Add in the grave spirit to the Strongarm suit and you've got Arm 4 immune to pulses and blasts. NB also have very few things that ignore armour. It also fun to watch Nekima run away from the strong arm as she'd be min damage 1, and also she'd take 1 damage from the suits (0) ability. 

I've only tried it once in an actually game but it worked so well I'l be doing it very often if the opponent declares NB.