Jack Daw & Guild starter set

OSP

Hi! It's been a very long time since I played Malifaux for the last time and since a couple of weeks I've been tempted to play it again. With the blackfriday so close, Christmas, my birthday and (insert randoms motives :P) I was thinking in giving myself a present and buy Jack Daw crew. I love the aesthetic of Jack's crew and most of the tormented models, but I really dislike other outcasts miniatures :( 

Looking through Malifaux models I saw the Malifaux starter box with Dr. Grimmwell, the nurse and the orderlies and I realised that I liked that concept a lot: A bunch of tormented spirits with some madmen and their doctors, a cursed asylum .... sounds really cool!

So, my question is, how playable would be Jack Daw with Grimmwell & friends? I also have a hanged, Jakuna, papa loco and a nurse and I wouldn't mind buying another box of tormented models (not the crossroads seven).

Other Tormented models to consider:

The Drowned. These are melee Tormented, with a couple of tricks. One is Undercurrent, which pulls an enemy towards the closest hazardous terrain. This combos with Jakuuna, who has a hazardous terrain aura.

Crooked Men. Make you scheme markers damaging to touch. Good if you're expecting people to flip them in base to base contact.

Dead Outlaws (Black Friday early release). Ranged Sh Tormented models. Something Jack has usually lacked without taking non-Tormented models to cover the gap.

11 hours ago, Nukemouse said:

But he also has access to a guild model! Papa Loco, from Perditas box set. He is a crazy man who throws dynamite and will likely blow himself up.

Yup, I saw him and I really like the idea for Jack.

I was thinking something like: Jack Daw, Dr. Grimmwell, nurse, johan, papa loco and two guilty as a starting point. My plan is to use one of the orderlies as a proxy for Johan (ad a big hammer or something like that to one orderly), that should be about 38 stones, minus upgrades and SS for Jack ..... about 5-7 stones more for other miniature.