Summoning Dreamer Question

timharper

Hi All - grateful for some clarity on a question that came up in my game on Friday night.

For the first time, I decided to try out a summoning dreamer, and safe to say it went really well - i managed to get 44SS on the board. However, i wanted to check whether something I did was the correct interpretation of the rules.

In the first turn I summoned 2 inscidious madness and then dropped my waking by 1 so when they activated the became fully healed.

Next turn I summoned 2 stitched together and copellius. This gave me waking +4 and I turned into Lord Chompy Bits. I then moved Chompy and turned back into the Dreamer. Now obviously I can't use the dreamer again, but his waking was now zero, so when I activated models within 6 of him they heal 3 wounds. Is this correct? It gave me a very easy way to heal up my new summons, and it felt like it was too good to be true, hence asking the question.

Cheers

Tim

Yeah, that's it.  Once Chompy is gone your waking is back to 0, so they get the full heal again.  It's probably the most effective way to cycle your waking back down to heal your crew up, unless you use Scion of Black Blood, but I wouldn't consider him worth it.  Even if you don't attack with Chompy and just use him to reposition the Dreamer, it's worth it to go that route.