I am playing a friendly game on Tuesday with the following setup:

Deployment: Standard Deployment (4)

Strategy: Turf War (Rams)

Schemes: * A Line in the Sand (Always)

* Assassinate (Crows)

* Protect Territory (Tomes)

* Outflank (2)

* Plant Evidence (3)

What would you guys pick for this setup? Seems good for Pandora.

Not owning Pandora, I would probably pick Lynch and go with Assassinate and Protect Territory.

Hungering Darkness is a given.

1 Illuminated

1 Beckoner

Teddy

Mr. Graves

Doppelganger

At that point you have 10 stones left to play with. Another Illuminated, a couple Depleted, some upgrades (expert cheater, endless hunger, woke up with a hand, addict, and retributions eye being my favorites).

Gremlins tend to have terrible WP. HD, Illuminated, and Teddy are all terrifying. Beckoner, Lynch, and HD have attacks that target WP. Graves lets you catapult things down field quickly via Show ya the Door. Doppelganger lets you get extra of whatever you need at the time and the ability to cheat initiative. I would prioritize a blitz on certain targets (Master for assassinate, pigapult if its present), and try to drop a couple markers for protect territory late game.

Brawler Pandora with a couple of Sorrows, or one and the Mysterious Emissary could definitely make the central area a dead-zone for any Gremlins entering it.  The Widow Weaver can help guarantee that with a Web Marker or two.  Blasts from the Pigapult could be problematic though, so you'd want to find a way to shut it down.  Otherwise, your Pandora bubbles could be a liability.  Mixing a Brawler style with the  Voices upgrade could also be very strong.  Still maintain a central bubble of doom, but also throw out the Paralyze condition on choice targets.  This does open Pandora up to more direct attacks since you lose the Terrifying 13, but still manageable.

Outside of Pandora, I'd probably run Lilith if I was expecting the Pigapult.  Save a high card for later in the turn after the opponent has likely burned their hand, then Tangled Shadows it out of position and destroy it.  Lilith can also throw out forests to cut LoS to get rid of pesky auras, cut firing lanes, or just slow things down.

Do we have to stick with Pandora because I would go Dreamer

Dreamer with Dream in Pain and Otherworldly

2 daydreams

Teddy with retribution eye

2 insidious madness

and that still leaves 17 points for another heavy hitter or some more mooks.

Some might ask why 2 insidious madness and that because I tend to take outflank because very rarely do people go for it or try to contest it, they often see it as a waist of points. Alternatively 2 young going into the center and summoning madness would also work. I like the dreamer for this because it is less about what he can kill and more about his summoning and support making owning the center difficult.

How about this

Pandora + 6 Pool
- Fears Given Form (1)
- The Box Opens (2)
- Aether Connection (1)
Primordial Magic (2)
Barbaros (10)
- Nephilim Gladiatus (1)
Coppelius (8)
Tuco (7)
- Retribution's Eye (1)
Sorrow (5)
Sorrow (5)
Gupps (4)

Take Assassinate and Protect Territory.  Use Tuco to take Pigapult out.  Sit on the Turf War marker with Pandora, Barbaros and sorrows.  Copellius to take out scheme runners and then help out in middle if necessary.