Models you would like to see

Phinn

We, Malifaux players, come from all the corners of the world. We have diverse interests, like diverse books/movies/TV series, music and so on. Some of us have been drawn to the game by gunslingers, others by ninjas, creepy monsters or robots, some even by pigs.

So I wonder what models would people like to see in Malifaux in the future. Mainly fluff and aestheticswise.

Does your nation have an interesting folklore figure that would fit the world of Malifaux? Are you an avid entomologist who would like to see more models of insectoids? Something from the works of H. P. Lovecraft, various clockwork mechs, an occupation you feel should be represented in Malifaux... anything.

I would love to see more wildlife. Preferebly one with "The Mark of Malifaux" - twisted, creepy, Neverborn.

• Carnivorous plants like those Venus Flytraps on the preview of Mysterious Emissary. They could have an Attack Action similar to Death Marshal's Pine Box, plus the burried model would also take damage at the end of the turn for example.
  • Giant spiky snail or some kind of slug that leaves a trail of acidic slime that counts as Severe Terrain and dissolves Armour.
  • Or a giant leaping spider. I know that Ten Thunders have Jorogumo, but...
  • Like 1

I'm super excited for the Faerie coming with Titania. It's a huge section of folklore that has been very obviously missing.

Forget the flytrap plants on the Mysterious Emmisary, I want those creepy little humanoids. I'm really, really hoping they're a type of Fae (they have a twisted Faerie look to them). I was really bummed when they weren't the Changelings (especially considering that the Emmisary spawns Changelings.

Something else I've wanted to see from within Malifaux is regular Nephilim. We've got babys (Tots), adolescents/teenagers (Young) and fully grown adults (Mature, Lelu and Lilutu). I've always wanted to see the regular Nephilim between Young and Mature, which I assume would be about the size of Barbaros. Unfortunately I understand this will never happen since it would bugger up how Growth works, which specifically moves Tots to Young, and Young to Mature.

Would love to see a freikorps with a shotgun, like a freikorps breacher or vanguard.

Would be cool to see a living shadow. The figure could be of a regular citizen walking on some stairs the shadow would be normal until the top step where it pops off the ground. Something with a sinister evil grin.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -Loki- said:

Forget the flytrap plants on the Mysterious Emmisary, I want those creepy little humanoids. I was really bummed when they weren't the Changelings (especially considering that the Emmisary spawns Changelings.

I feel you, bro. I feel you.

1 hour ago, Mikey_C said:

Would be cool to see a living shadow. The figure could be of a regular citizen walking on some stairs the shadow would be normal until the top step where it pops of the ground. Something with a sinister evil grin.

That truly would be an amazing miniature!