Marcus Poison Crew

Fictor

Hi dudes! 

I'm thinking all the time new options for testing and have fun =P, and now I come up with that Crew Poison based.

Arcanists Crew - 50ss
Marcus -- 4 Pool
+Feral Instincts [1]
+The Hunger Cry [1]
+The Trail of the Gods [1]

• Canine Remains [4]
  • Canine Remains [4]
  • The Scorpius [6]
  • Myranda [8]
    +Imbued Energies [1]
    +Packleader [1]
  • Performer [5]
  • Razorspine Rattler [7]
  • Rogue Necromancy [10]
    +Imbued Energies [1]

The idea it's abuse of poison and WP duels for trigger extra ML atacks of the Rogue Necro and Beasts near Myranda and with Hunger Cry low -2WP of enemies and expurgue with the Performer.

Have a lot of combos, like shot with Rogue for add poison, and can charge for 1Ap with the Canine, trigger beast transform and use Alpha with Marcus... Use Law of Meat and engage the model with Myranda or the Razor for do dmg in the disengaging strikes, and of course use the new Scorpius for give slow to all possible models ... etc

Opinions... advices!? Are welcome!!!

I agree with Adran. Maybe drop the Scorpius and Rogue Necromancy for two Shikome. You would get a ton of (1) charges with all of the poison on the table. You would still have 7 poison-using models, but 4 would have (1) charges against poisoned models. Really a pack tactics crew for Marcus. My Shikome are almost painted to try exactly this!