Clearing space on my workbench

snitchythedog

I have decided to force myself to finish all of the projects sat on my workbench prior to starting any more.   Saying that this weekend was pretty good.  I finished some pipeline sections for a sci-fy game that I am not going to post here since they are from a different genera.  I also finished these two.

First is my greenhouse.  From a Warbases kit with PE plants from GW and 4D.

DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1204.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

Next is my campfire.  I needed one for some gypsy terrain I am working on.  The ember technique is Richard Windrow's from his Terrain Modeling book.   If you do not have his book or have never read it, it is a worthwhile purchase.

DSCF1200.jpg

DSCF1202.jpgHope you like.

Snitchy sends.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, prof_bycid said:

Did it come with the planting benches or did you add them?

Those are all photo-etched brass.  Mostly from a GW scenic basing kit that cost too much for what it was.  I liked the selection of plants so I picked it up a couple of years ago and then never used it until now.   Thanks for the comps.

Snitchy sends.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wrapped up another project that had been sitting for a while.  My palm forest templates.  Sorry for the other manufactures product but it gives a good impression for the scale.

DSCF1226.jpg

DSCF1227.jpg

DSCF1230.jpg

I am pretty happy with the basing since I can use them either as set templates or stand alone trees. 

Hope you like.

Snitchy sends.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lusciousmccabe said:

Cool trees! Where did you get them from?

I picked them up at my LGS.  They are from Pegasus Hobbies and if you do take the plunge I would highly suggest that you pick up only the style "A" trees in either height and not the style "B".  The Style "B" fronds are pretty brittle so they can and do break.  You should be able to find them from several online vendors. Hope that helps.

Snitchy sends.

• Like 2