What should I buy next?

Hofidas

Hello Guys,

I'm from Germany, so please excuse my poor english skills.

I had bought the Mah Tucket Crew and played some games. Now i want to buy my next few things.

My first choice would be the Rooster Riders and the Creative Taxidermy Box.

Now i want to know what would be a good next choice.

Slop Haulers seems very legit.

Is it enough for the first small games?

What about a second Master? Ulix or Som'er? Maybe an other?

Thanks for the Help.

Slop Haulers and Rooster Riders are cream of the crop when it comes to Gremlin models and Mah can make really good use of them both. Creative Taxidermy is a bit of a mixed bag - Taxidermists are generally considered rather weak as far as Gremlins in that price range go (they are completely overshadowed by Francois LaCroix and Burt Jebsen) though they aren't actively horrible and Mah has some synergy with them. Stuffed Piglets are fun but not essential. So it's not a bad purchase as such, but a bit less exceptionally good than Slop Haulers and Roosters.

As for the next crew box, well, Somer is really versatile, Lenny makes an amazing tag team with Trixiebelle (he gives Trixie Rams so Trixie can make Lenny attack every time she attacks) and Bayou Gremlins are always useful.

• Like 1

Math is good + smart and I would agree with him on everything, and add that if you want to buy a single model that you'll get a ton of mileage out of in any Gremlin crew, I'd suggest picking up Burt Jebsen. He's a terrifying melee presence with solid shooting and some good utility, and he can be pretty self-sufficient or you can build him into combos. As with all melee beaters, he works pretty well with Mah, but really he can fit anywhere.

I played today 2 matches with Mah and her Crew Box. The first was against Victoria and it worked very well. The second was against Kaeris and i totaly lost.

I want to buy a few things, so I am thinking abaout Slop Haulers and the Som'er Crew.

I think it would be good to have low cost Minions (Bayu Gremlins) and I think I could use Lenny as well, so just the Gremlins would be insane.

Maybe next Month the Rooster Riders or the Taxidermist.

What do you think about this?

• Like 1