Big ol' gremlin booty make my eyes grow wide

SpankyBat

I recently got the Kin box in the mail and my wife groaned when she saw the mooning gremlin. Upon hearing that groan a beautiful image formed in my head. A sea of shiny green butts from table edge to table edge.

Unfortunately when I found out the Young lacroix were totems my dream came crashing down in flames. That meant if I wanted any more mooning gremlins I would have to buy a extra crew box per butt. That would get expensive real fast so that was out of the question.

After looking through my ever growing pile of minis a new idea came to me. A gag list along the line of a Ladies of the swamp pinup calendar. I want to build this list just to get groans or head shakes from my opponent and my wife. Okay, mostly my wife.

For the master I'm thinking Ophelia (with mooning totems), Mah Tucket (with Little lass), or Wong wearing a fancy hat and robe (with the Lovely assistant).

Trixiebelle and The sow are definite includes. Maybe the female Lightning bug and a few Piglets with pink bows or painted hooves. I could also see Merris lacroix, Sammy lacroix, the Bayou bushwhackers or Gracie. Maybe for comedic value I'll toss in a few dirtied mercenary showgirls or a Killjoy with a green-stuffed bubble butt.

What do you guys think, is it a horrible idea or is it awful enough that it should be a thing?

• Like 3

9 hours ago, McAirHwhip said:

Wat

That is exactly the reaction I'm going for.

I ran the idea by my wife expecting another groan and surprisingly she encouraged me to go for it. Instead of just a gag crew I'm going all the way and making a table top. The tough question is what do you name a gremlin strip club? The gator pit? Mah's place? The slop hole?

9 hours ago, Blood_stained_lilies said:

That is exactly the reaction I'm going for.

I ran the idea by my wife expecting another groan and surprisingly she encouraged me to go for it. Instead of just a gag crew I'm going all the way and making a table top. The tough question is what do you name a gremlin strip club? The gator pit? Mah's place? The slop hole?

The Go-Go-Goblin-Revue?

The Sweet Skeeter with the sign set up so there's one big S for the beginning of both words? (I'm sure you know which mosquito joke also goes on that sign)

The Green Scene for something classier?

Swamp Queens?

Just crude pictures on the sign cuz gremlins don't read too good?

"Mah's Place" would have more in common with Madame Sybelle's old place.

• Like 1