Malifaux at Salute 2016 - April 16th

Clousseau

Salute is the UK's biggest 1 day wargaming event and this year takes place on Saturday 16th April at the ExCeL centre in London's dockland.

In association with Wyrd's UK distributor Simple Miniature Games we will again be running a multiple demo table, with myself, Tim & Claire at the helm. Do pop by and say hello even if you don't need a demo. There will also no doubt be bargain's on SMG's stall.

http://www.salute.co.uk/salute/salute-2016/

• Like 2

I briefly came over, saw the intro tables (very nice!), but you guys were a bit too busy at the time so didn't get a chance to play an intro game (too many other stalls to visit and not enough time in day). Did however get to SMG and picked up some more ressurectionists and got a railway henchmen dude in the mystery box... so time to start trying to get the gf into doing their crew now!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, spafe said:

I briefly came over, saw the intro tables (very nice!), but you guys were a bit too busy at the time so didn't get a chance to play an intro game (too many other stalls to visit and not enough time in day). Did however get to SMG and picked up some more ressurectionists and got a railway henchmen dude in the mystery box... so time to start trying to get the gf into doing their crew now!

Sorry you didn't get chance for a game or to chat to my lovely team of minions. Hopefully you can find some like minded players locally.

• Like 1