Night Terrors?

Malkyr

Hey there! With the Easter sale up I find myself wondering if it is worth picking up Night Terrors early. Honestly I've never really felt like I needed them on the table and the only obvious use I see for them is tying up ranged models. My meta is blessedly light on Guild so they would be fairly niche for me.

That said I love the models and I am curious what kinda tricks other people are using them for! Why should I get the Night Terrors and how often do you include them in lists?

Night Terrors are cheap, mobile minions, which helps with Recon/interference and even turf war/extraction. 

Night Terrors are great with Kirai, as they are excellent targets for spirit swirling, summoning nodes (since they're cheap), and targets for her casting boost ability in a pinch. I'll gladly trade a Night Terror for a Hanged if need be. 

• Like 3

On 3/26/2016 at 0:47 AM, valhallan42nd said:

Night Terrors are cheap, mobile minions, which helps with Recon/interference and even turf war/extraction. 

Night Terrors are great with Kirai, as they are excellent targets for spirit swirling, summoning nodes (since they're cheap), and targets for her casting boost ability in a pinch. I'll gladly trade a Night Terror for a Hanged if need be. 

Speaking of, I did that exact thing in my last game with her vs Pandora. Night Terror failed its horror duel and was paralyzed, at 1 wound. I swirled it into summoning range for a Seishin, then summoned a Hanged off of it. Considering next activation it was as good as dead, I'd say it was well worth it! :D

• Like 1